Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm back!

I can't believe it's been since September of 2010 that I've written a blog entry. I used to have to fight the craving to write during inconvenient times. I still carry the urge to get my thoughts and feelings out... life has just effortlessly gotten in the way. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself for abandoning something I love.

I had logged into my Blogger account, only to be bombarded with messages from people who used to follow me, wondering what had happened and why I hadn't posted in a long time. I never before really paid attention to the fact that people actually may read what I post. I guess it's because I don't really have that purpose in mind when I write. I write for my own satisfaction. When I write a blog that I really enjoy, it's like quenching my thirst on a hot summer day with a cold glass of ice water (with a lemon wedge). Oftentimes, I'll reread posts getting lost in my own words. I miss that feeling.

Which is why I'm back and ready to quench my thirst to write!

So... keep posted for posts to come!

No comments: